Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectcan't we all just get along? (c) rodney
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=16041&mesg_id=16042
16042, can't we all just get along? (c) rodney
Posted by fire, Fri May-11-01 05:29 AM
:7

Hey lover, I've got a sugarcane/That I wanna lose in U, baby can U stand the pain? - soft & wet
And I get discouraged /Cuz U treat me just like a child - I wanna be your lover
And U were so strange /U didn't have the decency 2 change the sheets – when u were mine
People call me rude, I wish we were all nude /I wish there was no black and white, I wish there were no rules – controversy
I guess I should’ve known by the way U parked your car sideways /That it wouldn't last – little red corvette
Be your fire when U're cold – I would die 4 u
Oh - every single day is a yellow day /I'm blinded by the daisies in your yard - condition of the heart
Meet me in another world, space, and joy/ Vous êtes très belle, mama, girls and boys – girls & boys
And it was Joni singing, "Help me, I think I'm falling" – dorothy parker
Come bathe with me – let's drown each other in each other's emotions – when 2 r in love
Ah, ah, every time U kiss me - lemon crush/Nay, I can't resist thee - lemon crush- lemon crush
Love - come quick/Love - come in a hurry - theives in the temple
Just when U think U've got more than enough /That's when it all up and flies away – money don’t matter 2 night
I am yours now and U are mine /And 2gether we'll love through all space and time /So don't cry /One day all 7 will die – 7
So here I sit in my lonely room lookin' 4 my sunshine/But all I've got is 2 cigarettes and this broken heart of mine – 17 days
The act of showing her how good it used 2 be /I want it 2 be so good she falls back in love with me – I hate u
Girl, can U understand I never used 2 go dancin'? /I.. I was the kind of man who'd rather stay at home – pink cashmere
And by the stroke of midnight she wanted some more (more) /Showin' dirty movies like some kind of whore - dinner w/delores
Sittin' in the corner in your underwear /Lettin' me caress your nappy hair - joint 2 joint

keepers of the funk:
http://www.geocities.com/firefire100