Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThe art of getting fucked!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15836&mesg_id=15889
15889, The art of getting fucked!!!
Posted by guest, Mon Jun-04-01 10:07 AM
Hah...I read your testimonial on the topic of MCA's neglect to promote your partner and yourself , properly. That's life and you are exeriencing first hand. I commend you for your brave stance against those bastards- understand they are where they are because they have mastered the art of pimping artists.
Don't give in, especially don't get depressed over such nonsense - which you'll discover after this ordeal has ceased! Every person whom has fought to keep their integrity has gone/or is going through the same steps the Jazzyfatnastees has exerienced. Eventually, you will realize how much stronger as a person you have become. Most importantly, you are an inspiration to all starving artists (and future artists) whom believe their material is worth more than what the music tycoons has credited as. Damn, when we were born, there was no free pass for success. It's a constant struggle where some of us lose, because we surrendered, or win, because of our relentless trait which will fight until justice comes onto our side!
I love your (and Tracey's) album. It's smooth and relaxing! I bought a copy for my cousin in Jamaica whom also loves it

To MCA- let these talented artists move to home which which will nurture their potential or support them better than you guys have in the past.

Peace,
Alphee