Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdamn, the horrors of the music biz
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15836&mesg_id=15845
15845, damn, the horrors of the music biz
Posted by DROots, Fri Jun-01-01 06:00 PM
damn girl. i feel bad for you guys. You and Tracy are so talented, but MCA puts you aside. If they're not gonna put support in your music, they SHOULD just let you go. It's not worth it for you guys. Has a label like Hidden Beach ever approached you, behind the scenes? I think that you guys would fit in perfectly over there. Look what happened to Jilly, she was shunned by MCA, and then she blew up. Well, good luck and god bless.
peace
mike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aim: okayplayerDROots
OKAYOUNGINS UNITE!!!- zero
okayoungins- giving you true youthful musical wisdom since 2000.
OFFICIAL OKAYOUNGINS LIST: dj_teddy_bear - daveyg - zero - DROots-albinomexican - llness - okaymattd - daila - Homerilliad404 - Essaywhuman-Goldenwon - preach - Hersheybit-brown_thought - naame - akweykan -Carmia - Lyterall - MoJoTaters - Loryn-Imfntubby - ILLusional - tRoUbLeMnD-TotalRequestloveLive - WhiGoStaR - smiler - itsmeaight - erjs408 - drFunkenstein - vuduchild - tygris - Afroteck - fLee - Scout - sugarflyy - RipRapRoad - Adrenaline - SayWhatMan - Divine Sheba - IlladOLphINS - ICE - 6thSenses - Okayplayer619 - Yunique - okaykelc - wolfie

"i can't express myself like this and that, because this doesn't come out like that."- Jimi Hendrix

"I'm morpheous in this hip hop matrix, exposin' fake shit."- Common Sense

THE REDSOX WILL NOT FALL INTO A SLUMP THIS YEAR!! WHY? the timing of NOMAR