Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectand 8 your an ass and 9 your a dick........
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15375&mesg_id=15394
15394, and 8 your an ass and 9 your a dick........
Posted by Skyscraper, Thu Jul-26-01 01:23 PM
The only shit that is out there is some demo's that were sold at shows. So you and your boyfriend are lying. My bio.. is that I manage producers, REAL Producers. That get REAL Work. Producers like 88-Keys (Mos Def, Macy Gray, Beanie Sigel, and dare I say it....MUSIQ SOULCHILD!!!!). Producers like Fury(Lil Kim, Busta Rhymes, Fat Joe, MJG, Eden's Crush). Producers with plaques on their walls. Not on thier teeth. Niggas that make real tracks for real people. Not some bullshit basement wanna be ASR playin cornball who thinks he got skills cause his boys on the block tell him he's nice and still got bumped from Musiqs project(88 got two jionts on his new one! Bwa ha). Hell NO, I heard your boyfriends beats son, he should sell his MPC and pay his rent with the money cause he aint gettin no checks from the industry with beats like that. Especially tryin to hate on other producers. And his boys that rhyme need to go back to thier jobs at the Super Fresh. So you and your lady friend can Shut the Fuck Up!!!! Scratch shut you down BIATCH!!!HA