Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject Jacking Killah Priest for Beats? n/m
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15331&mesg_id=15348
15348, Jacking Killah Priest for Beats? n/m
Posted by nonseq, Thu Aug-09-01 11:13 AM
AIM: nichet00

"Even when I say nothing, it's a
brilliant use of negative space" El-P

Dubya's Greatest Hits:

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease."—Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"Russia is no longer our enemy and therefore we shouldn't be locked into a Cold War mentality that says we keep the peace by blowing each other up. In my attitude, that's old, that's tired, that's stale."—Des Moines, Iowa, June 8, 2001

"Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."—Declining to answer reporters' questions at the Summit of the Americas, Quebec City, Canada, April 21, 2001

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''—Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it."—To Catholic leaders at the White House, Jan. 31, 2001

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well."—Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2001