Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectgot danged!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=1532&mesg_id=1563
1563, got danged!
Posted by Voodoochilde, Sat Oct-02-04 09:52 AM
oh wow...that shit is hot...

ok, I'm officially jonesin' now...the session that Produced "Everybody Loves the Sunshine" / "Fair But So Uncool" ...wow...that shit...whew...

i just dug out my old cd with 'Everybody' and listened to these two back to back...first "Everybody" followed by "Fair" which i'm just hearing for the first time recently :)...merci...

gotDANGED that shit is NICE! They were in a groove in the studio for real. Natural as hell...damn. I LOVE this. THIS is the shit i want. there are some folks who are just SUPPOSED to be creatin shit together you know? You can tell that the ebb and flow, the yin & yang , the force the mojo or whatever is just right enough to create the chemistry & tension...and out of that usually comes some great shit. It almost seems effortless to the listener (though it's probably not so to the performers)...but to the listener, it's like it's just 'sposed ta be you know...the shit is so NATURAL and alive feeling. Thats some GREAT work ya'll...classics without a doubt. Whew...

man...and just imagine these two jams along with the OTHER tracks they said they messed around with in that same session?? are you kidding me?

ShEEEEit..thats an ALBUM right there.

...the sad thing is we'll probably never get to hear the whole session though

...dang...

cool but so unfair