Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectImagine if Quest was ghost
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15065&mesg_id=15192
15192, Imagine if Quest was ghost
Posted by jefleejohnson, Wed Aug-15-01 10:52 AM
Dude psycho on phone: Yo quest got a hot demo its hot

Ghostlove:Who is this yo sun did I tell you could call me?

Dude:Uh no but I got some hot shit ya gotta hear itssss da boomb (makes explosion sound with mouth)

Ghostlove:Yo ..Im...Im....I'm trying to do for me not for you. And you calling me up makes..makes...makes Ahmir Starks not so lovely n shit. Nahmean?

Dude:But yo we are from CANADA!! We are hot and banging!

Ghostlove: (gettin louder)Yo approach me right God not this callin niggaz,,,niggaz niggaz with out warning shit. Okayplayer is the way of the children. Its the banging jawn of the culture. (pause to reflect) we appreciate the love. Dont be a herb sun and disrespect my privacy.

Dude:But I like you though anbd you will be feeling my ish.

Ghostlove:Hey yo unless unless you calling about my wallabies or my clarks n shit or...or..about Killahquarians workin with Shuggie Otis I aint got time to hear you. This is a business baby and IronQuest dont have the time to invest n in ya tracks n shit.

Dude:Why are you not letting a brother in?

Ghostlove:I done put alot of niggaz on sun. I got them eating but I need to eat too. Nah mean? I also need to sleep. Stop calling me or Ghostlove gonna have to approach you sun. And nobody wants that. Hear me?

Dude:But we are gonna be ill

Ghostlove:Yo Canada aint got hip hop sun. Its all fa la la muthafuckas.

Dude:Excuse me?

Ghostlove:You heard me god. Its all fa la la rap about the maple leaf and their beer n shit and...and that hockey shit.

Dude:WHAT?!!?!

Ghost:Listen I dont have time for you I have some advice though

Dude:Whats that

Ghostlove:Ghostlove got the iron mic and Killahquarians locked down GET IN LINE PUNK!!

slams phone down)

thats how it should be handled

Ghostface Killah:2001

StereoLab-8-28-2001

Bjork:Vespertine-August 28, 2001

Foley-Time:Clock of Da Universe maybe August 2001

Secret Chiefs 3:Book M Sept 10, 2001

Estradasphere:BuckFever Sept 10, 2001

Tonex:Oxygen 2001

Michael Jackson:Invincible Oct. 2001

Jef Lee Johnson-October 2001

Tomahawk:(Mike Pattons band project)-Oct 2001

as usual all hip hop albums subject to change.