Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI once had a dog...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15065&mesg_id=15125
15125, I once had a dog...
Posted by Brownsugar, Sat Aug-11-01 02:34 PM
This dog was a toy terrier. I would have to take this dog pretty much, everywhere I went, because if I didn't, he would bark up a storm and disturb my neighbors. I would get questioned and harrassed, severely, everytime I had the dog with me. I would get asked....

-"How old is he or she"
-"What's his or her name"
-"Is it a girl or a boy"
-"May I rub him"
-"Is she spayed"...If the dog took a shit or piss...people were watching. I would have a difficult time, getting where I was trying to go because of the questions. Imagine yourself...You got a headache, or the craps or you are just tired and you are constantly being asked the same questions, over and over again. I once took the dog to "The Taste of Chicago", with me; because I knew that I would be away from home for a while. I ended up leaving "The Taste" without eating anything, because I was being harrassed about my dog.

One time, I was really in a hurry, and a lady with two little girls came up and started petting my dog. I cold snapped on them!!! I did it before I even realized it. Later, I felt very bad about what I did, because I really love children and would never do anything to hurt them.

Most of the time, I did not mind the attention that me and my dog got, but at other times, it was pure torture!!! I really got a chance to, somewhat, see what celebrities go through and since then, I am careful about approaching them. If they seem to be in a good mood and don't mind signing an autograph or saying, "hello"...then I will pursue.

To "numberone"...I was not there, and I really don't know what happened; but one thing that I can say is that ?uestlove did come to your post and explain himself...he said that he did not do it. I really don't think, you could ask for better!!!

****~~~~:P:P:P:P~~~~****

"Playas wanna play, ballers wanna ball, rollers wanna roll"--R.Kelly

"Never do, what they do"--The Roots

"Under the boardwalk, down by the sea. On a blanket with my baby, that's where I'll be"--The Drifters

"Bitch!!!...Turn that shit down, before I call the PoPo's!!!"--My neighbors...:7

I Love You:-)...
http://weblog2000.com/barneyskidspage/Flash/ILoveYou.html