Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: ?UESTLOVE ACTS SHADY
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15065&mesg_id=15100
15100, RE: ?UESTLOVE ACTS SHADY
Posted by guest, Fri Aug-10-01 06:22 PM
1st of all, the show had nuttin but "Jitts" there or you don't know what a Jitt is well it's short for Jitterbug, youngins, kids, chillren, snot noses that should have been at home.

2nd of all, if you were standing side stage you were in the wrong place. I see that you don't know proceedure for shows. walking past half of the crowd is out for security purposes ANYWHERE. Security at that joint was lax when they walked in that's why he didn't stop.

it's funny that after the concert I walked right up to him and asked him to sign My Philadelphia Experiment Cd you know the one that you are waiting to get the same one that has been out for two months now. He said straight up "Follow Me" thanked me three times for buying the joint. See that's what happens when you're in your 30's and you know how to act. get ya shit right youngin.

I bet you didn't know that it is traditional jazz aaaaah nope not your speed!

Get a life and quit bitchin about givin love. They get enough love just go to the joints and don't act like star struck women tryin to lay up.

track 56