Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Shady Indeed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15065&mesg_id=15094
15094, RE: Shady Indeed
Posted by Brooklynite, Fri Aug-10-01 06:22 PM
>Quest also post some shady post
>also.
>
>Kinda remind me of shit Prince
>would write or say.

Okay good, i thought it was just me, but i don't usually post to his threads cause i think that there on some "insiders only" type vybe. He usually writes his shyt all in some coded secret society type flava so i can't respond to some shyt that seems like it's an inside joke.
But to stay on topic, let's all cut the fuckin bull shit here. I don't give a fuck if you sold 2 million albums or if you sold 1 album (the one your mama bought) there is no reason to talk to someone like that. I don't think the original poster is a fanatical fan but that shyt really sucks when you simply want to show dap to your favorite artist and they treat you like shyt. Now i remember why i rarely to never compliment artists or pay their asses any mind when i see them cause them muhfucaks really be feelin themselves, YEAH I SAID IT !!! Take it how you want it !! :) (That's for all the phony ass quest fanatics who act like he's fuckin Hailbob and shyt !!!)
Bottom line, if it really happened like that, then that was rude and uncalled for.

Ventin' Ass
Brook

My .02