Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectExcuse me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=15065&mesg_id=15087
15087, Excuse me
Posted by Jaharrah, Fri Aug-10-01 01:47 PM
But wtf would you do if u went to the supermarket and the cashier said that to you?- he/she has prolly been through hell all day and rarely hears that they are appreciated and I would snap, cause u know what I pay to be treated well. And i do not give a damn if I am in the store to buy a 50 cent candybar-let alone a $20 cd $60 concert tix. Certainly being paid to do what you love should be motivation enough to treat people kindly. I do understand that he is human and has bad days but I am a nurse and worked on labor and delivery getting cursed out, kicked, and spit at on occasion but I was there and paid to confort those women so my personal shit had to be left at the door. I stay away f/folk when I feel angry especially those I know will want to hold long conversations.

People including myself admire ?uest and should not have to apologize for wanting to express it to him on what may be the only time we ever get to meet him. I find him to be very handsome and well spoken but short tempered and egotistical-it's ok ?uest it's a Capricorn thing-I know. ?uest is a "big boy" and can defend himself.

I had a similar experience and it was backstyage after a concert and even Mr. L looked shocked at how ?uest responded to me. I wanted to ask him to sign a cd for my little girl who is 9 and absolutely in love with him but I was so surprised by his tone that I left it alone.

Venting here is the only realistic way the person can tell him how they felt. Damn don't you think he gets enough ass kissing to confort him after a little kick? ;-)

I still love u though Ahmir,
Diva

(Cash) Money make the Coochie Go whoooh Whoooh- Aunt Sugah "Next Friday"