Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthave you ever known a white person you liked?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15056
15056, have you ever known a white person you liked?
Posted by DJ_scratch_N_sniff, Mon Jan-24-00 07:57 PM
>Let me ask all yall "we are all one" cats, if<BR>>somebody kidnapped you, beat the hell out of you,<BR>>raped you, and robbed you, told you you were no<BR>>more than an animal for 4 years, hell, 4 weeks,<BR>>how exactly would you proceed with that cat?<BR>>Would you want to be all up in his grill? Would<BR>>you love him? Would you want him to love you?<BR>>Would you feel bad if you didn't forgive him even<BR>>if he has never apologized? Would you feel<BR>>pressed to see the God in him?<P>well, i don't know about the "we are one" cats, but if someone did that shit to me, i would immediately make note of this man's skin color, and proceed to assume that everyone with that same skin color was out to do the same thing to me. I mean, how could you trust anyone of the same heritage as such a person?<P>Have you ever known a white person you liked? <BR>Have you ever even let a white person know you or allowed yourself to get to know one?<BR>Have you ever known a non-black person you liked?<BR>I gotta ask where u from, cuz i can't understand your racism.. yes, racism.<BR>you know you're a racist, right?<P>>If you are actually of the mind of sweeping these<BR>>things under the rug,you are simply prolonging<BR>>the outcome.<BR>>I can see it now, crazy ass mixed people with<BR>>slave and slave master blood running through<BR>>their veins wiggin' out and killin' us all. I'm<BR>>not trying to play with my ancestors like that.<BR>>They don't really like to be forgotten. <P>huh? you're trippin! what's that supposed to mean? i have slave and slave master blood in me, there's a damn good chance you do too. That's some fucked up shit, tryin to say that mixed people are psycho-killers. Your ancestors are dead (and some of them might be dead and WHITE), they don't give a damn what you forget, get off the superstitious ish. <P><BR>Also get off the racist stereotypes. You didn't like it when someone said "Black women are too (insert undesirable characteristic)" so don't say shit like<P>> Stop playing, yall are playing, white >people don't want to know Black people for real, >they just want admirers and people that >legitimize and validate them and I think that >Black people in this country do the ultimate >where that is concerned (that's actually common >among those suffering from battered wives' >syndrome). As soon as Black people talk about >Enslavement, or Jim Crow, or the lynchings, or >the police brutality, white people shut all the >way up or they belittle it like it was some >little misunderstanding. <P>This is true for a lot of white people but not all, and you know it. It just seems a much simpler solution for you that all whites must be evil. Grow up. There are a lot of white people who denounce everything terrible that whites have done in the past AND present and want to understand you. I am one. There are also a lot of blacks and latinos who recognize that there's some dope white folks even though whiteness has fucked up over half the globe. I'm one of those too.<P>If you disagree with the fact that there's dope white folks, or you just simply want nothing to do with them, YOU ARE A RACIST.<P>and if you still haven't got it through your head that the white people who date blacks are not the same ones who whipped slaves or sprayed firehoses at protestors, then you're a poor poor lost soul, and i hope you can change.<P>Have you ever known someone who you liked, but you didn't like their parents? Think about white folks that way. I'm not like my dad. he's not like his parents. so don't hate me cuz i'm 1/2 white