Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRe:Heaven 7
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15048
15048, Re:Heaven 7
Posted by reality, Fri Jan-21-00 06:42 PM
So are you saying that other cultures have suffered more than blacks to that i say bullshit.250 million afrikans were killed during the slave trade not to mention being stripped from their families and their names being changed.Not to mention 440 years later they are still suffering from the affects of this.But also when i look around this is going to piss some off but this is the truth.It is whites that i see being hostile tell me who bombed Oklahoma shot up Columbine high school bombed the Olympics in Atlanta and put propositon 207 in effect in California and also are trying to turn back the hands of time THE ANGRY WHITE MALES THAT's who and white people as a whole have yet to address them.Now i will say the only race who has caught as much hell as us is the Indians they killed 98 million of them and the redman and blackman to me is the same they have reservations and we have projects the same things.My great grandmother was a cherokee indian and no i do not have indian hair lol.