Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectMy views on this subject
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15039
15039, My views on this subject
Posted by reality, Thu Jan-20-00 06:22 PM
Well boo i think you and your sister are over reacting it is just a movie.I mean Thought does have to eat right it is just a movie i think the roots are still a conscious group but they have to make a living as well.Now i think the reason alot of black men date outside of their race is because i will be blunt alot of black women are fucked up in the head.I mean you take a brother who is a nice guy and he approaches a sister respectfully what does he get alot of times dissed and then he sees some thug cat who is phony as hell getting all the attention.So the brother seeing this breaks out and picks a woman who loves him for him.I see it all the time with black women they either want a thug or a nigga making six figures NOT ALL BLACK WOMEN BUT ALOT WANT THESE THINGS.Now as for me i dated a white girl when i was 15 and i would never do it again because i felt out of place.I am pro-black to the fullest degree but you got to understand something a lot of good brothers are hurting because of the black woman and how she acts like look at clubs i mean how some chickens act in the clubs is ridiculous.But getting back to the girl who originaly posted this question i think you and your sister need to come back to reality and see it is a movie and stop buying the roots records are silly.I will say this we as black people are still slaves because what do we control in amerikka nothing but that is another story.