Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectEureka! The answer to the race question...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15029
15029, Eureka! The answer to the race question...
Posted by guest, Thu Jan-20-00 02:48 PM
I'm diggin' you nahymsa. You get's the long distance ^5 for that one.<P>Box, I ain't even tryin' to regulate your life like that. I recognize that there are those among us that do not recognize the connection of themselves to the whole, but then again we grow up in a cultural context that does not lend itself to Black pride and allegiance, I mean after all, all the greats got assassinated or otherwise done in, but that's a whole notha story...<P>In any case, I just thought of one possible way this might serve Black people. I had read once that the only way to rid the world of white supremacy was to rid the world of white people and I've always thought that that was rather heartless because I imagined people of color all over the world raising up and killing them, but actually, cats like you are leading in the genetic annihilation of the white race by inter mating with whites (you know the whole dominant/recessive thing happening). Perhaps in a generation of 5 we'll tout you and people of your ilk with the elimination of white people through your sperm...<BR>(cocks her head to the side and rubs her chin...)<P>LOL!<P>But while you're makin' that happen, I'll be holdin' it down for Black people worldwide so that when your children and their children want to find there way back home, I'll be fryin' up some tofu and have some Black Star blastin'...<P>LOL