Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI just have a question?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15012
15012, I just have a question?
Posted by mikaela_h, Mon Jan-17-00 08:27 PM
why do people always separate blacks and jews? I mean as far as I know, Judaism is a religion/spiritual belief; therefore, anyone can be a Jew.....we had this debate in class one time, and this woman, when asked what her race was, said she was a Jew, and I was like "if you as a white skinned woman say that your race is classified as Jew, then you deny the fact that there are millions of black Jews living in Africa"....I mean she shut up pretty quickly after I said that, but I wanted to know if I was being naive or just simplifying the whole belief....so if anyone can explain it to me, I would really appreciate it.<P>I'm actually afraid to touch on the other issue/real issue of this thread cause it's painful to me, and I don't think anyone would really like to hear what I have to say....<P><BR>"don't thank the eyes that see beauty, thank the source, the secret behind all worship"---Jihad<P>"its only for a lack of understanding you forget that your shine comes from within, not in possesions"---Jihad