Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSecond reply
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15007
15007, Second reply
Posted by fire, Mon Jan-17-00 09:18 AM
My younger sister is ALWAYS complaining about interracial relationships. She doesn't watch Seinfeld cause they don't have enough Blacks on the show. She hates seeing light skinned black or white looking women in videos. She hates when "brothers" date outside their race or marry a very "white looking" woman. <P>My younger sister is MARRIED to a black man. Why does she care? She works at a white-owned corporation. She watches other tv shows and movies that don't have one black person in front of or behind the camera. SHE HAS A WEAVE!!!!!! (Silky Straight European). She admits to being weave-addicted. She still watches these videos and buys these artists albums. <P>She is a HYPOCRITE! I love her, but she is. She has yet to realize that 1) Love is color blind. Yeah, some black men and women don't want to date anyone black, but as long as you have a man wtf do you care? If they don't think black women are beautiful that's their problem. You have a black man that loves you. Get over it. 2) This is not an ALL BLACK world. We all (black people) buy into a white asthetic everyday, just by being here. Eventually you are going to come into contact with white things. Lord, just be black and be proud of it. You know what, I'm going to stop now cause this could go on forever! Did I mention she is addicted to her "long silky straight hair weave?"<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC<P>"I'm not only the Unclefucker President, I'm also a client" - #1 Unclefucker<P>"Mommy, can I have a new life, please?"<P>"I am not a criminal" - Richard Nixon<P>" I did not kill Tupac, I don't know who did" - Suge Knight<P>"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - Bill Clinton<P>"I do not own, nor did I possess a gun that night" - Puff Mommy<P>"I am not a racist" - John Rocker<P>"I love black people" - Jesse Helms<P><P>