Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwhat the---
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15003
15003, what the---
Posted by qoolquest, Mon Jan-17-00 03:37 PM
(no offense) <BR>>1) assuming that the Roots (as individuals <BR>>or a group) are "conscious" <BR>>and that that consciousness or love <BR>>for our community mandates certain actions <BR>>& behavior.<P><BR>uh, is that no offense to me? cause i'm like---well even though your point is true, and reletive. this sounds like when a person sceams at the tv during their soaps like this is some real shit happening.<P><BR> <BR>>2) bringing a topic like this to <BR>>forum that is not only mixed <BR>>racially but a spot for fans <BR>>& artist to interact. A group <BR>>of friends will defend each other <BR>>and guess who spends the dough <BR>>on shows & records. <BR>>The topic is too deep, painful, & <BR>>politicized for this place. <P><BR>if not? then when? this is the place for such a topic. again. i cry foul becasue y'all have not seen the film. see it!!! your points are valid, no one ever disagreed with your points. but this shit gets too serious. especially when this is based on a fictional story. a story of which you two know nothing about. nada. <P><P><P><BR>THE SOULQUARIANS<BR>chewy (quest).....jan<BR>luke (d)........feb <BR>lando (jaydee)......feb<BR>cp30 (james poyser).....jan<BR>r2d2 (jazzy jeff)......jan<BR>hans (chaos)........jan<BR>anakin (lil mike)......feb<P>honorary members:<BR>kelo- soulacorn.......jan<BR>common- soulcies......march<BR>erykah- soulcies......feb<BR>