Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAre you God's gift to black men?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15002
15002, Are you God's gift to black men?
Posted by fire, Wed Jan-19-00 07:22 AM
>WHY DOES IT ALWAYS SEEM LIKE THE <BR>>PEOPLE ALWAYS HATIN ON INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS <BR>>ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE <BR>>ANYTHING GOING FOR THEMSELVES? I AM <BR>>ASIAN/WHITE AND MY HUSBAND IS BLACK. <BR>> SOME WOMEN ASK MY HUSBAND <BR>>HOW CAN HE BE WITH A <BR>>WOMAN OUTSIDE OF HIS RACE. <BR>>WELL, SOME OF THOSE WOMEN HAPPEN <BR>>TO BE WOMEN WHO HAVE NO <BR>>GOALS FOR THEIR FUTURE. <P>Anything going for themselves? Hahahahahaha! You're twisted. First, and foremost I hope you don't think because you are asian/white that you have goals for your future automatically? Honey, I know plenty of poor, non-goal oriented whites and asians, who ain't got shit! And most likely won't ever have shit! You married a black man. Oh I forgot, black men are the only black people with goals. Get a fucking grip! <P>SO <BR>>WHY WOULD HE WANT TO BE <BR>>WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT? <BR>Why would he want to be with someone that thinks so little of his mama? Nine times out of ten you have a black man that no black woman would want anyway. I don't think he married you for love either cause you're stupid to even come on an internet site like this and make those kinds of comments. Nobody's hating on you, I have a black man.<P> <BR>>IS A MAN WHO DIDN'T THINK <BR>>THAT HE WOULD MARRY OUT OF <BR>>HIS RACE. INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS GOES BEYOND <BR>>RACE. MOST REAL RELATIONSHIPS GO <BR>>BEYOND RACE. PEOPLE CANNOT BUILD <BR>>TOGETHER IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO <BR>>BRING TO THE TABLE. <P>Again I ask you, are you saying that there aren't any black women bringing anything to the table? My mother brought more to my father's table than you could ever dream of. She was his anchor, his savior and his lover. She made him what he became. She's my fucking role model, a strong black woman. Oh, she has her doctorate degree, an excellent job and admiration from hundreds of people....but since she's a black woman she's probably not "bringing anything to the table".<P>IF <BR>>PEOPLE STOP HATIN' ON OTHERS AND <BR>>CONCENTRATED ON THEMSELVES THEY COULD GET <BR>>WHAT THEY REALLY WANT OUT OF <BR>>LIFE. <P> I guess all black women really want out of life is a black man. Nothing more nothing less.. Get over it, and get over yourself. I'm sure you're not all that in any race with these myopic views of black women.<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC<P>"I'm not only the Unclefucker President, I'm also a client" - #1 Unclefucker<P>"Mommy, can I have a new life, please?"<P>"I am not a criminal" - Richard Nixon<P>" I did not kill Tupac, I don't know who did" - Suge Knight<P>"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - Bill Clinton<P>"I do not own, nor did I possess a gun that night" - Puff Mommy<P>"I am not a racist" - John Rocker<P>"I love black people" - Jesse Helms<P><P>