Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectoh please
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=15000
15000, oh please
Posted by nahymsa, Wed Jan-19-00 06:17 AM
first of all 85% of black americans are raciallly mixed. We know a whole lot about accepting interacial couples & people.<P>2) eligible single black women greatly outnumber black men so the idea that the black women upset over black male/non black female relationships don't have anything going on for themselves is ridiculous. Chances are were/are far more marriable black women that your husband either ignored or didn't look for (its not to hard, they are EVERYWHERE)...THAT's the whole problem.<P>3) being that you're not a black female please stop commenting on the state of black male/female relationships. Just cause you have a black husband doesn't mean you know about us or that you are not a racist your goddamn self (alot of people are in interracial relationships while holding racist views..happens all the time).<P>3) based on your statesments, your husband>WHY DOES IT ALWAYS SEEM LIKE THE <BR>>PEOPLE ALWAYS HATIN ON INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS <BR>>ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE <BR>>ANYTHING GOING FOR THEMSELVES? I AM <BR>>ASIAN/WHITE AND MY HUSBAND IS BLACK. <BR>> SOME WOMEN ASK MY HUSBAND <BR>>HOW CAN HE BE WITH A <BR>>WOMAN OUTSIDE OF HIS RACE. <BR>>WELL, SOME OF THOSE WOMEN HAPPEN <BR>>TO BE WOMEN WHO HAVE NO <BR>>GOALS FOR THEIR FUTURE. SO <BR>>WHY WOULD HE WANT TO BE <BR>>WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT? THIS <BR>>IS A MAN WHO DIDN'T THINK <BR>>THAT HE WOULD MARRY OUT OF <BR>>HIS RACE. INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS GOES BEYOND <BR>>RACE. MOST REAL RELATIONSHIPS GO <BR>>BEYOND RACE. PEOPLE CANNOT BUILD <BR>>TOGETHER IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO <BR>>BRING TO THE TABLE. IF <BR>>PEOPLE STOP HATIN' ON OTHERS AND <BR>>CONCENTRATED ON THEMSELVES THEY COULD GET <BR>>WHAT THEY REALLY WANT OUT OF <BR>>LIFE. SO STOP HATIN... <BR>>AIN'T NO QUOTES HERE. <P><BR>