Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthold up
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=14989
14989, hold up
Posted by guest, Sun Jan-16-00 12:03 PM
"Everyone dreams of how their future is going to be. Many Black women dream of finding a Black man and raising a Black family. When they see interracial couples (and this goes both ways, not just for men with non-Black women, but also when they see sistas with non-Black men), it calls into question the likelihood that those dreams will come true. And anytime you realize that a dream of yours is not going to come true, that is a painful realization."<P>this makes sense to you?<P>thats like saying, i want a cheeseburger, but when i see another girl with ice cream, it makes me feel like ill never get to eat a cheeseburger....<P><P><P>"Word, cuz when you say you love me, it doesn't matter, I never take it serious bitch and laugh at ya..."<BR>-Baatin<P>"My basic dis will make you take a razor to your wrist, make you satanistic, make you take the pistol to your face and place the clip in, cock it back and let it go until your brains are rippin' out your skull so bad to sew you back would be a waste of stitches.."<BR>-Eminem<P>"Whole squad get it down like this, whole squad buying rounds of Cris, whole squad got they crowns on wrist, whole squad got a pound of twist, whole squad got a pound to spit, in case a clown wanna flip, Mac never slip in the club, told y'all niggas 4/5th in the club, if yall niggaz wanna draw then the blood'll get dripped in the club! you know how niggas get in the club..."<BR>Beanie Siegal