Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI won't call you an IDIOT, but......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=14984
14984, I won't call you an IDIOT, but......
Posted by fire, Mon Jan-17-00 09:05 AM
>this is the real problem black women <BR>>have with seeing brothers with anything <BR>>else besides black. They feel inferior.<P>I have no inferiority complex to white women, thank you very much. In fact, I'm dark skinned and I have no inferiority complex towards light skinned black women. Even though I could, seeing that growing up the BLACK men that I went to high school with let me and every other dark skinned black woman know that light skin and long hair are where it's at. Thank God for my parents! Thank God for Howard University, cause I'd probably be VERY intimidated for not looking European somehow.<P>But I believe that God made all of us, all races, beautiful. I think black men are the cat's meow, that doesn't mean that there aren't alot of way attractive white guys. Shit, you should see what's walking around this office this very minute.....Whew!<BR> <BR>The reason brothers go out <BR>>with other races is because sisters <BR>>dont treat us right! Not because <BR>>we subconsciously hate sisters and <BR>>are conditioned to think theyre second <BR>>best! Black women like to be <BR>>treated like a woman AND hold <BR>>the power in a relationship. I <BR>>dont like that shit. <P>You're fucked up for even thinking that thought, therefore I will not entertain it with a response. BTW, is your mother black, cause if she is you don't like her do you?<P>>Now this is a real generalization, I <BR>>know, but so far its been <BR>>true for me. Now I like <BR>>certain personality qualities in a woman, <BR>>like femininity, quiet spoken, unaggressive, sweet, <BR>>understanding, unavengeful, qualities that black women <BR>>have gotten rid of altogether because <BR>>of the way brothers have treated <BR>>them in the past. <P>You don't know me so you are an idiot for thinking this. I guess women should be docile and stupid and submissive and then you'll like them, huh? Barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen should just about cover everything. Oh yeah, are you a billionaire? Are you going to support me in this housewife venture? It would be hard for me to adjust to not being independent, but hey money is all that matters. Fuck thinking for yourself and wanting to be your own person. You're a woman that's why God made you. Just set there reeel purty.<P>And this <BR>>isnt just black girls its white <BR>>girls too. <BR>>I find the only ones who still <BR>>act like real straight up WOMEN <BR>>are foriegn girls. And I mean <BR>>didnt-grow-up-here foriegn girls. <P>Foreign to what? Because I think you must have grown up on another planet. Why don't you just get you a nice Korean mail order bride under eighteen? That is the level of complication you need. YOu have pissed me off to the highest of pisstivity (in my strongest black woman that watches Oprah voice)!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC<P>"I'm not only the Unclefucker President, I'm also a client" - #1 Unclefucker<P>"Mommy, can I have a new life, please?"<P>"I am not a criminal" - Richard Nixon<P>" I did not kill Tupac, I don't know who did" - Suge Knight<P>"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - Bill Clinton<P>"I do not own, nor did I possess a gun that night" - Puff Mommy<P>"I am not a racist" - John Rocker<P>"I love black people" - Jesse Helms<P><P>