Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectfor real quest
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=14979
14979, for real quest
Posted by guest, Sun Jan-16-00 06:47 AM
"if you believe in your heart that watchin tariq will make you feel "unpretty" when he interacts with his female lead. then you need help quick."<P>this is the real problem black women have with seeing brothers with anything else besides black. They feel inferior. Ive talked to mad black girls and learned that thats the real reason, this isnt a conclusion I came to on my own. But the thing is, if I see a sister with a white man, I might be like what the fuck is wrong with her, but there's reasons for that shit, and plus, I dont feel personally threatened like, oh shit, they're taking our women from us. Thats some ignorant shit. The reason brothers go out with other races is because sisters dont treat us right! Not because we subconsciously hate sisters and are conditioned to think theyre second best! Black women like to be treated like a woman AND hold the power in a relationship. I dont like that shit. <P>Now this is a real generalization, I know, but so far its been true for me. Now I like certain personality qualities in a woman, like femininity, quiet spoken, unaggressive, sweet, understanding, unavengeful, qualities that black women have gotten rid of altogether because of the way brothers have treated them in the past. And this isnt just black girls its white girls too. <P>I find the only ones who still act like real straight up WOMEN are foriegn girls. And I mean didnt-grow-up-here foriegn girls. ANyway, thats about enough on this...<P><BR>"Word, cuz when you say you love me, it doesn't matter, I never take it serious bitch and laugh at ya..."<BR>-Baatin<P>"My basic dis will make you take a razor to your wrist, make you satanistic, make you take the pistol to your face and place the clip in, cock it back and let it go until your brains are rippin' out your skull so bad to sew you back would be a waste of stitches.."<BR>-Eminem<P>"A fight, a fight, a nigga and a white, if a nigga don't win, we all jump in..."<BR>-Yogi from Cru<P>"Yo, I want anotha muthafuck-iiiin Biz, muthafuckin Mar, Kie tape, nigga!"<BR>-Me, even as hell