Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecti fully realize that everone is entitled to their opinion.....but.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14977&mesg_id=14978
14978, i fully realize that everone is entitled to their opinion.....but.....
Posted by qoolquest, Sun Jan-16-00 02:38 AM
My sister has already denounced <BR>>the Roots and will not buy <BR>>another thing bearing their name (she <BR>>had all the albums except the <BR>>live one) she is hurt and <BR>>feels a bit betrayed. <P><BR>THAT IS THE MOST ASSINE BULLSHIT IVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE...........DO YOU KNOW HOW FRIGGIN STUPID THAT SOUNDS? <P>god can this bullshit stop please, it motherfuckin 2000 already. y'all didn't even see the shit yet.<P>"oh!!! i ain't fuckin with them cause he fell in love with a jew!!!"<P>"he kissed a fuckin jew!!!!!!"<P><BR>"he had sex with a jew onscreen!!!!!!!!!"<P><BR>so is wesley banned from the household as well? how about sidney? what about the music of quincy jones? no more jackson 5 for you huh? good thing charles barkley retired huh? and taye diggs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! matter of fact lets not see any films made by coulumbia pictures.......and deniro is fuckin all of our women, so let's burn his ass to the stake too.......matter of fact didn't bookeem woodbine slobber down reece witherspoon in freeway??!?!?!?!?!?! the horrors!!!!!!!!!!<P><BR>yes you are entitled to your opinion.<P><BR>yes, i am entitlted to my response.<P><BR>this is not a defense, or an offense.<P><P>i just feel embarrassed. <P><BR>yes, i understand "the man" has been stickin it to us for eons, but since when did tariq, or any man become responsible for someone's self esteem. if you believe in your heart that watchin tariq will make you feel "unpretty" when he interacts with his female lead. then you need help quick. i don't feel bad because y'all fawn over "untitled", or when shamar moore comes on tv and y'all be hollerin, do i bitch? hell no. my shit is tight and can no man take that shit from me......<P>so if you honestly feel that "boycotting" is some sort of rational (you or your family) way of punishing us........<P>....then save your money, i don't want it.<P><BR>--ahmir khalib thompson<P><P>(please y'all do not turn this thread into another 200 post race war......we went through this last year..........)<P><P><BR>THE SOULQUARIANS<BR>chewy (quest).....jan<BR>luke (d)........feb <BR>lando (jaydee)......feb<BR>cp30 (james poyser).....jan<BR>r2d2 (jazzy jeff)......jan<BR>hans (chaos)........jan<BR>anakin (lil mike)......feb<P>honorary members:<BR>kelo- soulacorn.......jan<BR>common- soulcies......march<BR>erykah- soulcies......feb<BR>