Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectbringin' up ol' shit.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14867&mesg_id=14967
14967, bringin' up ol' shit.
Posted by lightyeargroover, Fri Aug-31-01 12:09 PM
serious though peoke7, it just seems to me you were/are trying to get a rise out of ?uest. That's alls ahm sayin', 'lax on that.

didn't want to bring it up, but i wanted to conclude my part of this subject matter ('specially since you was agreein' with me on another thread).

i respect ?uest like i respect everyone else here on this board. i ain't never seen ?uest step out of line with someone unless it was provoked and/or deserved.

all right i'm done. (laughin' that qoolquest typed "dude"...you been hangin' in CA much? cause we all say it over here.)

--------------------------------------------------------------
if it was me

i'd just keep woopin' that ass every day.

see'm comin' out the club...woop that ass.

see'm in drivin' in deadlock traffic, drag him out the car and ...woop that ass.

see'm eatin' on the patio of a restraunt, tip the waiter/waitress and ...woop that ass!

see'm at a phone booth, call 911 and... woop that ass.

deliver a special package at his work...suprise! woop that ass.

catch'm on the toilet pinchin' off one...woop that ass.

knock on his door, ask for Star, when he come to the door...woop that ass.

wait for him at his Granma's house and pop out the bed like the big bad wolf and...woop that ass.

think i'm playin'?

Moral of the story, don't eff with people you don't know or make light of some personal tragic ish.-Me in reference to what Dash needs to be doin' to Star

"we made it, ma! we got white girls!" LOL. "not just one, TWO!"-spirit (okplayer) in reference to Ja Rule's new video