Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectIf someone says it, people will listen...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14867&mesg_id=14948
14948, If someone says it, people will listen...
Posted by guest, Sat Aug-18-01 11:37 AM
...and probably follow. I agree wit what a lot of y'all are saying, but what you need to realize is that its pointless. Some people form their own opinions...others blindly follow mess and act like its theirs. What do you think the whole problem wit hiphop right now is? People put out stuff commercially, and the masses jus eat it up. People watch videos and start rockin clothes like the rappers got in the video...usin the same words...buyin the same jewelry...it happens all the time, and its not jus isolated to music. How you think they got suicidal cults and whatnot? All I'm sayin is that people think and say what they want...so why do you really care if people adopt someone elses opinions, its bound to happen. Quest says whats on his my mind, and madd people agree...it aint his fault. Only dumb people get "brainwashed"...let them be fools. Don't get all heated...you gonna bust an artery or something.

On the whole producer tangent. Jay Dee is nice...one of the illest right now...and he's been around for a looong time too. He's no Premier or anything...but they're different and dope in their own right.

And Go buy Cannibal Ox...its too nasty for words...and cuz I said so.