Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Yo Wally
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14867&mesg_id=14918
14918, RE: Yo Wally
Posted by Question, Fri Aug-17-01 11:01 AM
Well I agree that the jockridin is annoying. Jay Dee is the best producer? Have you even heard ANY beats by premo???!! I agree about D and Bilal, and that Things Fall Apart ..fell apart (I actually posted about The Roots slipping weeks ago but everybody was in disagreement). And I have to say, although Okayplayer is great when we live in this Nsync, jiggy ice, TRL, fake thug, sorry excuse for "Rhthym & Blues" WASTELAND.. some of this crap is overrated. I don't like ?uest's attitude on this site, but I guess he's just irritable since he's on tour a lot. This site seems to be "falling apart" itself, as I am seeing more and more ignorance by the people who post.

And yeah, Dilated doesn't really fit in. I think Mos, Erykah, dead prez, and others should have been OkayArtists all along too.. cause there aren't that many artists up here to be honest. I dunno about OKP anymore.. it's getting real dull and boring. I'm still gonna support this, but for now.. I think it's time to click the "X" button on this site.

Peace

"..." -Me