Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdidik ryding OKPs
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14867&mesg_id=14909
14909, didik ryding OKPs
Posted by guest, Fri Aug-17-01 08:13 AM
>Let's not get boggled down with
>semantics, that is immature and
>let's address the real issue
>here....dickriding OKPs

maaaan...it's hard NOT to expect the jockriders when you come to a fan site such as this...so long as YOU don't dikryde, if that's what you want, cats're gonna type what they want on this thing...i agree that the fine line b/w speakin' respect and jockrydin' has been crossed on more than one thread here on OKP, but eff it...you just gotta let 'em be...tho' i am glad you called 'em out...it's only so much one can take...continue on hollerin' out the nutsweaters...i wonder if the artists get sick of that ish too...like, "dayumn, i wish they'd stop kissin' my ass sooooo much"...yeah the roots're good and so're a buncha other groups out there, but i jus' figure that if you're gonna go to the fansite of ANY group, you gotta be willin' to take some of the sh** on there with the proverbial grain of salt...
?uest is GOD???...psh, God's prolly livin' thru that man, as He is thru most of us all, but dude(?uest) is a helluva drummer...thatisall...siguesigue

paz y amor
L Malo