Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: hmmm interesting
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14867&mesg_id=14907
14907, RE: hmmm interesting
Posted by GB9, Mon Aug-20-01 05:14 AM
>we all try to back up
>our thoughts with theories as
>well...
>your theories are no more relevant
>than anyone else's...
>for the record, some of us
>have children and songs we
>have created, so there is
>never a need to be
>a arrogant asshole...

so because you make songs too, he isnt supposed to defend his??? what the hell are you trying to say here money?? He said he will defend his songs because they are like his children and he gives valid arguments with good points, he gives POINTS, no bullsh*tting, and i dont see the arrogance, maybe confidence (TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING)...what the hell do you want??

>people who support your ass could
>just assume turn away...
>how kind will be you then
>if your album doesn't even
>go gold?
>or copper? Spare me the
>bullshit... your theories are not
>always on point, so the
>constant "I'm the shit" energy
>your throwing out there is
>a waste of fucking time...
>just create the music and
>have respect for the people
>who buy it... sounds simple
>enough doesn't it???
>Your cocky ass has dissed a
>lot of people...
>Mos, Run DMC and that's just
>two people! And look
>at those two...
>and that coming from a good
>drummer (NOTICE THE WORD GREAT
>WASN'T TYPED) and a subpar
>beat maker? Hmmm...
>I hear a corny ass group
>like 112 think they the
>shit too...

and who the F*CK are you?? it sounds here like your trying to threaten him....what the F*CK is on your mind?? did ?uest steal your lunch money when you were kids??? if you think hes throwing "im the shit" energy around and is dissing people with no good reason then get the F*CK out of here, everyone is entitled to an opinion and if they back it up well then there is no reason for you to cry about it like he is just biggin himself up 24/7...you need help, your being way too defensive about someones VALID opinions/statements

and for the record i do not agree with everything ?uest says, i RESPECT his opinions because he backs them up well and he admits what he does not know or is not sure about, i sense more sincerity and excitement then arrogance from ?uest