Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject?uestlove Brainwashing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14867&mesg_id=14867
14867, ?uestlove Brainwashing
Posted by stattic, Fri Aug-17-01 07:09 AM
I think that some of the okayplayers have been so taken in by the opinions of ?uestlove (aka Music Soulchild's older cousin who used to eat his butterscotch tastycakes and drink his strawberry quik) that they have lost their goddamned minds....see the overabundance of Jay Dee is God posts. Now I would like to know how you exert such influence and how much it it? and please inform when you begin claiming Black Thought as the best emcee so I can make sure not to check the posts for a little bit. Also please inform your worshippers that the spaceship that will transport them to a higher plane of existence is arriving soon, where they will revel in the sounds of producers that negatively affect the sound of legendary groups....and receive acclaim for producing groups with wack lyrics.

"I don't give a fuck about your keys of coke, gats that you claim you toke, lyrics that you say you wrote or even if you slit your throat." Kriminul (Jigmastas)