Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectlet me apologize again
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14795&mesg_id=14800
14800, let me apologize again
Posted by aoxomoxoa, Wed Sep-12-01 12:35 PM
... I guess Im just not in a very good mood ... but the truth is, I read the posts on these boards everyday (because I work on the site and sure, because Im somewhat addicted) ... and I often am dissapointed with the questions and the things people say ... and Im not sure if its just because certain posters are young or they just don't think or what ...

and Im not about to try and speak for ?uest, nor do I think Im smarter or better than anyone else or anything ... and most of the time I just don't want to get involved ... but ...

you asked:

"I was reading that and he didn't write anything about some cities does that mean he didn't care to much for them or they were to live. Specifically Cincinnati."

.. this just seems real silly to me ... because "the Guy" (as we sometimes call him around here) does so much to try and communicate through the website and for some, ... it still not enough ... I guess maybe you just don't know how busy these artists are and how lucky you are to even get a report from one city. ... and then to take it personally (in a way) by wondering it was because he doesn't care for your city ... it just makes me ill sometimes .. and thats what I meant .. nothing against you ... you probably just don't know whats up, at least in regards to these sort of things