Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectbest verse of all time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14774&mesg_id=14794
14794, best verse of all time
Posted by JohnBrown, Tue Nov-02-99 09:47 AM
i cant beleive no one got this question right. the obvious answer is......<BR>concerto of the desperado, the whole effin thing.<P>the level of my lyrics log manifesto<BR>my thoughts wrestle and attack with the killa instinct<BR>of a guerilla stronger then sampson <BR>without dellila<BR>my soliloquy poses <BR>the ability to just<BR>stimulate ya like the best sensimilla<BR> <BR>plus<BR> <BR>ya fold like japans footons and fans<BR>while i design the plan to make a rapper step like a pedestrian<BR>turn a mountain into grains of sand<P>but then again, pickin thoughts best verse is like tryin to pick your favorite family member. that shit is impossible.<P>anyway here are my illmatic quotes<P>"the true wealth of a nation lies not in silver or gold but in its learning, wisdom, and in the uprightness of it's sons. -Kahlil Gibran<P>"ignor mcs like beeps, scribblin freedom on pages<BR>my third eye is like pink eye seemin contageous."- Common<P>"All praise and thanks are too Allah, the lord of the Alamin. The most Gracious, the most Beneficiant. Master of the day of Judgement. You alone we worship and you alone we ask for help. Guide us to the straight way, the way of those on whom you have bestowed your grace. Not of those who have earned your anger, nor those who have gone astray. Ahmeen."