Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThe Lesson, Pt. 1
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14774&mesg_id=14791
14791, The Lesson, Pt. 1
Posted by guest, Sun Oct-31-99 03:49 PM
All I have to say is: FREESTYLE<P>Lyrically versatile<BR>My rap definition is wild<BR>I wrote graffiti as a juvenile<BR>Restin on deuce trey<BR>And used to boost gray Kangol's<BR>with 555 Soul's from the streets<BR>of the Ill-a-delphiadaic insane<BR>For monetary gain, niggaz is slain on the train<BR>It's homicide<BR>For wealth stealth missions for crack<BR>In the alleyways, where niggaz get grazed in the back<BR>From stray shots<BR>Clips with hollow tips, for your spine or<BR>Either remain calm, catch a rhyme, to your mind<BR>Niggaz ya know my style<BR>I run a--motherfuckin-rap--muk<BR>When Malik get a U-Haul truck<BR>I stand five, foot seven, in command of the party<BR>and scam like Uncle Sam<BR>I'm never caught up in the glass eye<BR>of your action cam, cause I'm down low<BR>Artistic exquisite rap pro, that get the dough<BR>It's the Philly borough dread<BR>thoroughbread for dolo<BR>I bag solo, like a nigga that boost Polo<BR>Steppin through the corridor, of metaphors<BR>Lookin over my left<BR>Shoulder the mic, still feel colder than before<BR>With this jazz shit I hit your jaw<BR>Dice Raw, get up on the mic, my young poor<BR>I be the nigga blowin up the spot on tour<BR>Surely real to the core, old school like eighty-four<BR>I never die, and raps till my lungs collapse<BR>Then relax until my knack for tracks<BR>Bring it back, on time<BR>When I rhyme my rep remain<BR>Either go against the grain or your ass is found slain<BR>I overcome, niggaz want styles then I throw you some<BR>Show you some, get on the mic and take it over son<BR>Dice Raw, the motherfuckin Wild Noid<BR>Get on the mic and perpetratin is void