Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwell...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14447&mesg_id=14470
14470, well...
Posted by lyric, Tue Dec-28-99 09:31 PM
Mos would be nice.<P>Les Nubians would be nice too.<P>and Zap Mama.<P>Also Planet Asia. <P>And Amel Larrieaux.<P>oh! what about KRS-One?<P>(((*L.y.r.i.c.)))<P>"I saw this nigga break...oh my God...I was like, 'yo! can I have an hour alone with you?'"--me<P>"Dominos: Ain't nuthin' wrong wit that!"--ops(da man!)<P>"My umi says share the light of the wo-orld/shine the light for the world to see"--Mos Def<P>flowin on a spiritual high/yo look in the sky/it's a bird it's a plane no/it's me, the element of surprise/and still i rise i rise i rise/like maya angelou/see you can't don't what i do/when i do what i do/the poetic voodoo i do is undoable to you/you do dear imitations/never duplications/but you make yourself out to be/a pitiful limitation/you think everything is on the up and up for you/but what goes up must come down,/it must come down,/so what's up?--my wack freestyle when i was in a cypher<P>"see, I told you I'm a bad influence!"--me after persuading my graf writer guy friend to tag up a bench at the bus stop