Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectLes Okayplayers...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14447&mesg_id=14461
14461, Les Okayplayers...
Posted by guest, Tue Dec-28-99 11:34 AM
I think that Les Nubians would be a nice addition to the okayplayer family. The joint that The Roots kicked out for them was nice. Besides that, they would be a good addition 'cause not alot of people are up on them. <P>peace. <P><BR>"doin' this rap not to get noticed/...you can quote this/travelin' wit' my friends.../provin' we the dopest/...is better than/...my name../lite up in bright lights/or, wearin' a tuxedo at the grammys and fight nights" -psc<P>"its so funny how most emcees be babbling on.../about the battle, but, never stepped foot in babylon" -orion south<P>" i can't see no one f***in' wit' me like aids tainted cock/with no emotions/intelligence force slide like spock/blaming your parents for being born into a world where i'm.../sole controlla/where the wack don't last past two days.../that's why my nicknames eboula" -basik <P>"i drove f***in' wagon that you jumped on.../and got you pumped on.../the underground sound/now it thumps on" -the grouch