Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAww!... V ! ! ! ! Get this.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14274&mesg_id=14294
14294, Aww!... V ! ! ! ! Get this.
Posted by BKyle, Wed Oct-10-01 07:37 AM
It's a pain in the ass... but I'd love for someone to care about my ability to see a free concert, when pockets are flat, when commercial mainstrean music is wack, and I'm a fan of okayplayer... and the artists that are performing... Why not, huh?!

But if cats are 'wildin out' about these damn passes when I get there, I will be like 'EFF IT'... and climb my ass into a bunk on the tour bus and go to sleep before the show. Then party back stage and get twisted (My drinking buddy, Jag quit drinkin. Darn.) on drinks. I know I'LL be there... so I hope these people work with me cause I REALLY don't have to do it. I only WANT to do it. LOL. 'Wanting to' is all it takes for me to go out-of-my-way for okayplayers.

About that Jag CD... it's being sent off but we've got our hands full with things here. (It's only 3 of us) I'm getting to it. TRUST ME when I saw you'll getthe disc looong before her album come out. I can promise that. You guys will have it NEXT WEEK aight.

B.Kyle