Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectis OKAY, O.K.? ((read))
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=14159&mesg_id=14159
14159, is OKAY, O.K.? ((read))
Posted by 3rd, Wed Oct-24-01 11:24 AM
i ask this question after reading most of the posts up in here...the artists here should interact with us more...let's take the "lyricist z post" for example...i mean--think about it...none of the ok artists but quest replied or acknowledged this guy's challenge...why?...you're never to big for a challenge...z is not the bad guy here...a battle to z, like with many others--including self, is a way for the okay artists to earn z, my, or others' respect...most artists--not calling names--use their lil fame as an excuse not to battle...and to be truthful, most of the okay artists make battle statements more times than once--like a million times...after all, hip hop started from battles...step to z...if you crush him, then fine....but don't ignore him...and okayplayers, don't stone him...let common talib and thought defend themselves....i've seen a talib post in here once--common never---thought never...quest love is the only artist that interacts with us (civilians)...why?

dis
dat and
da 3rd