Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectOkay Players, play to win.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=13971&mesg_id=14124
14124, Okay Players, play to win.
Posted by guest, Fri Feb-11-00 05:21 PM
Peace,<P>my first post ever, but I couldn't stand by and watch selfish people forget that this is still America, and general public folks need, a chance to wrap their mind around "Consciously Chocolate" subject matter. (I ain't exactly seen lil girls on TRL requesting "Untitled" lately (easily the most subversive 4 minutes of ebony this year, okay- maybe "Back that Azz Up")) Any song except "Feel Like..." would be a bad move, "Africa" or "The Root" are the bomb, but putting those out would be like Jordan buying the Wizards, (sure... you can drive a car with your feet; just don't do it.) Feeling the whole 9.5 weeks thing though Mr. Bastard, but I see someone more like Rosario Dawson(He Got Game, Kids) doing steam patrol.(What about a Cyber-romance sub-plot!) And can somebody please say PRIMO REMIX! (Maybe Tip or Com get a lil light, Amplified needs a lil help y'all.) Alright I'm out, but don't hate the player, hate the game, and play to win.<P>P.S.- Speaking of Primo remixes what the hell ever happened to AZ? The head nods at thoughts of his verse on the Lady remix.