Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThe Root is cool and i would perfer to hear Africa myself but the commerical song for the radio is one mor gin
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=13971&mesg_id=14117
14117, The Root is cool and i would perfer to hear Africa myself but the commerical song for the radio is one mor gin
Posted by natural, Fri Feb-11-00 11:24 AM
I myself love Africa first and then Root but we are talking about commerical radio. Not too many people who listen to the radio will understand what's is really goin on in these songs. However, One Mor Gin, everyone can relate to. Its emotional and moody for both sexes. Especially for the females. Males may see this as a way to get that girl back that he effed up with. Y'all feelin me? Anyway if it was up to me Africa would definitly be on there. It is a very spirtiual song that makes me think of the smells, the wonders, the warmth, the love, and strength of Africa......... Listen to the song and close your eyes and let the music guide you to this spirtual blistful place. Its beautiful. The Root actually runs down deep in my soul, urging me to get up, clap my hands and jam to this soulful dish of rhythms. So D keep makin that smooth chocolate music that melts in our intellect as well as our ears..<P>NaturalEssenceOfAfrica<BR>A Supporter Not A Fan<BR>