Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject..and the next single is...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=13971&mesg_id=14093
14093, ..and the next single is...
Posted by guest, Thu Feb-10-00 10:59 AM
...Feel like Makin Love...seems like the next logical choice..you figure he put out Left & Right, an up tempo fusion joint w/guest appearance, Now the tribute joint (Untitled) for the ladies to love, fellas to use to get the ladies moist, & it's radio friendly. So now you need the middle joint(s) that i think (i may be wrong) a remake & is very radio friendly...I personally think that they don't reengineer it & take some of the dirty kicks & snares out & add some programed drums, & fiddle around with it to make it radio friendly, cuz i feel that is is already, & it seems the most logical choice..I'm feelin the Root or Greatdayindamornin' to come out, but it may be too musical for those brainwashed radio listeners...Not to say that Feel Like...isn't, but it's a little more radio accessable(sp) & digestable for all ears...<P>"..my whole life has become a style, & I <BR>wanna get into it." - Lonnie Rashid Lynn<P>"...good days, bad days, half-way days,..but I'm still lookin' for a greatdayindamornin'.."<BR>- M.D.A.