Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectIf D'angelo was supposedly...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=13971&mesg_id=14076
14076, If D'angelo was supposedly...
Posted by guest, Thu Feb-10-00 04:33 AM
...getting head in the Untitled video, as was noted on this site a while back (and after watching the video, the idea of fellatio seemed pretty feasible to me...even though I did see him on MTV News talkin' 'bout how it was a "bare bones" approach to the visuals, which makes sense too...), I think the next single (which with every female on the planet sweatin' him, would DEFINITELY have to be chosen with a video concept in mind) should be "Feel Like Makin' Love", which he can perform from between a pair (or many pairs) of soft, supple, thick ass thighs... I think with the tone and subject matter (as well as musical complexity) of Voodoo, he needs to come with another really accessible love song for the masses who didn't faithfully cop his album the day it came out on their lunchbreak. That way he'll open the floodgates for something a little more...risque doesn't seem right...maybe more unconventional (in terms of radio friendliness) like (my joints) "Africa", "Spanish Joint", "The Line", or "The Root". I dunno, this is just my take...<P>Everybody go cop J-Zone's Music 4 Tu Madre... the new joint, "Hard to Swallow", coming in March (competition for Com)...(I'm taking a break from designing the Album Cover and promotional materials to write this...)<P>Peace...<P>"Standin' on the corner, holdin' my..."<BR>-Greg Nice<BR>"I like my hoes on X like Eminem"<BR>-Jay-Z<BR>"In the boundless panorama of the existing and visible universe, whatever shapes appear, whatever sounds vibrate, whatever radiances illuminate, or whatever consciousnesses cognize, all are the play or manifestation of the Tri-Kaya, the Principle of the Cause of all Causes, the Primordial Trinity. Impenetrating all, is the All-Pervading Essence of Spirit, which is Mind. It is uncreated, impersonal, self-existing, immaterial, and indestructible." <BR>-Lama Kazi Dawa-Samdup