Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThe Root is a good choice,but Feel like Makin Love is better
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=13971&mesg_id=14070
14070, The Root is a good choice,but Feel like Makin Love is better
Posted by C_Jon, Wed Feb-09-00 10:16 PM
D,<BR>As much as I love the root, I have to go with Feel Like Makin Love. This would be a cool choice for the next single. Radio stations are already playing it and it will be like when you released "crusin" (the remake). 2 cool d joints (Brown Sugar and Lady )released then Crusin. Now it is 2 cool d joints(left to right and Untitled) now Feel like makin Love. I think you should do the root after feel like makin love( it reminds me of a cooler version of Dreamin eyes or something, but this time it got you feenin, but then again that would make it brown sugar huh??anyways)(do not pay too much attention to the parenthesis those are just thoughts to think about)(Now Back to the point)<BR> Now for the video :Instead of having posh love making scences, make it more of a happily ever after vibe or something like the song presents. YOu two getting married: showing you guys with kids.(just a suggestion, it will work if you do not use the married bit) Flowers at work, be creative. Like you two "in the restuarant holding hands" Cuddley sofa scences watching rentals , and of course you should chase her once in a scene in the park. Be cute and fuzzy that is what I saw in my mind the first time I heard this song. ALso do a jazzy club scene where you are both slow dancing and looking into each others eyes and then kiss or something. Or you sing to her be creative. <BR>And please choose a "wholesome" girl. one who has the apperance of a goody-innocent(as a virgin)- motherly- vibe or something. That is the only way this vision will work. <P><BR>From <BR>a future scriptwriter to a musical genius<BR>C_Jontay