Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectPOEM FOR S.S.O.T.K.'
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=13812&mesg_id=13812
13812, POEM FOR S.S.O.T.K.'
Posted by guest, Thu May-25-00 10:57 AM
THE KEYS YOUR STROKIN
LIKE A HARP STRIKE MY HEART
DOWN
D
O
W
N
WITH SWEET MELODIC SOUNZ
THAT GLIDE TO MY EARS
TO MY MIND
TO MY SOUL
YOU'RE BLOWING UP BIG
YOU'RE ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL
YOUR SOFT WAVY HAIR
LIGHT SHAMPOOED AND CLEAN
MAKES ME WANNA UH
IT MAKES ME WAN
IT MAKES ME WANNA UH
DRIVE AWAY FAST IN MY CAR
TO THE NEAREST WRECKA STOW
OH WAIT JUS' A MINUTE
LESSTOPATDALIKASTOW
AND NIGHT AFTER NIGHT
AS YOU GO THRU THE TOWNS
SHARING YOUR SOUL, HEART, AND SWEAT
WITH THOSE ROOTS CLOWNS
KNOW THAT I'M HERE
I'M YOUR SOUL I COMPLETE YOU AS YOU COMPLETE ME

s.s.o.t.k. if you read this i want you to know that i love you and i love jesus just like your family does and my family does and i know you're a down-to-earth and shy adn quiet southern family type man and if you could just have the chance to meet me i'd probably go crazy and get all shy, but i know that we're meant to be together. we complete each other. you are the pot of gold and i am at the end of my rainbow. but please i just wanna say to all the haters that i love and appreciate the music and yes if Scott hadn't made that sexy video and become such a superstarsexsymbol i would definitely feel the same because i've listened to your music on repeat for the last seven years and it has gotten me thru some rough times like when my mom called me to come down for breakfast but i had felt ill and the sausage didn't smell so good to me, i played your music and it helped me get up and face the day.

i love you and may god bless you and i hope all your hard work on those la studio recordings goes well. and i'm proud you're representin' becuase i saw that you got in the philadelphia entertainment newspaper and that's really great.

ps. i love you.