Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWhy the fuck
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=12629&mesg_id=12689
12689, Why the fuck
Posted by jimi, Thu Feb-07-02 03:09 AM
does any of those things that nas mentioned matter? What the fuck do any of the stuff he said got to do with the real problem he has? I agree with BT if he had an issue with the band playin his shit then address it. Don't go addressin some other shit that is totally irrelevent. They made fun in a video, so the fuck what, don't u know they are plenty of other videos that make fun of other videos. did biggie really have a problem with them makin that video? who the fuck cares its a video, damn it. They played "porch monkeys" in a movie. Aren't they supposed to act that way in the movie, which is titled "Bamboozled"? If he really had a problem with it, why didn't he mention it when it happened? Dreads, what the fuck do dreads got to do with anything? Is nas critisizin his appearance or his music or somethin else? Why bring all that up, when u really have a problem with somethin else, "the roots backin Jay-Z on Mtv's unplugged", and he only has a problem with that cause its Jay-Z. What if the roots backed up Jah-rule, you think he would have a problem then? I mean really come on with the bullshit. I like Nas and all, but all that was irrelevant. and if he really knew the roots then he would've known that the roots does music with anybody whose interested, whether its rock, pop, or rap. BT was cool, because he didn't go into all that irrelevant shit about nas (belly, god son, etc..), he just addressed what was said about the roots and thats that, no need to go into the particulars.

this is complete bullshit

formally negnoire