Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Black Thought, Why? err .. why not !
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=12629&mesg_id=12637
12637, RE: Black Thought, Why? err .. why not !
Posted by Touchthese, Wed Feb-06-02 02:46 PM
I consider Quest an artist with a very positive aura but! ... when i saw him kinda roar at the beginning of the so called battle track on unplugged i was like ... damn man whuts up with that ? Jigga may be this jigga may be that but ...is jigga worth that enthousiasm ? I was like ... tshh whatever .. he my man ... he's drummin doin his thing !

But then when they switched to infamous I was like ... maaaan ... did you have to go there ? ... but my head was still nodding and i was cheering on and grinning as fuck coz that switch was the shit ! Next thing: NYstate of mind ! ... i paused for a sec ... and wondered where this shit was going ... I was like ... these people are getting their ass in hot water ...

My man just said sumtin like: "thank god BT aintinvolved in this shit ... that'd trigger an everlast = dilated type equation " remember "bobby fisher" ? whatever. The roots Hub in Sunglasses, Scratch with all that "we run new york" background vocals etc
They all endorsed Jiggas Flag at that moment !

It's only right Nas gets heated ... I got heated deep within but my love for the roots kinda kept it on the low ... I was like well ... they're having fun out there and it damn sure IS fun to hear that shit so just take it easy ... Well !

End of the story: BT is right not to be in favour of an amalgamating the position purpously endorsed by his Squad and his certainly intentional abscence from the unplugged screen that day. I'm sure he could have had a feature appearance but just didn't for obvious (even more obvious now) reasons.

Nas is the one being kinda childish in his approach of the situation ...but let them take this to the record ... BT sounded like he wasn't too relaxed about that whole shit "he aint familiar with me " etc etc "it's a small thing" etc etc but NOTHING on hot 97 is small! so we gon see what comes outta that !

I wan't some Waxbangin! get it on!

________________Signature begins yonder:

Journalist: How do you feel now as a muslim -sharing the same religion with a person such as UBL- after what we have come to witness ?

ALI (the real one) : How do you feel as a christian having the same religion as Hitler ?

Me -reading the paper-: damn... now that's sumtin ...

_____________touchthese_________________

http://www.allesreal.de/msnd/sounds/moisturise_your_mind.ram

Bluetiger: "Race = sub-species."
Sub-species generally produce infertile offspring as in the case of a mule. Humans procreate with each other & produce fertile offspring. There is only one race of humans. Maybe you should put forth your idea based on ethnicity or culture because race doesn't scientifically exist.

Me: Thank You Blue ! Thank you!
Lots o yall americans are
sickening me with all that racial
bullsh!t ... get over it !

It's Homo Sapiens Sapiens ! Basta ! thats all there is !no race shit ! dammit!