Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: * NEW * Okayplayer Featured Artist, MOS DEF
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=1221&mesg_id=1259
1259, RE: * NEW * Okayplayer Featured Artist, MOS DEF
Posted by markiss, Sun Oct-24-04 04:51 PM
Fuck mos for shittin on his fans at Cal State L.A. this weekend...$15 (or $25 if you went through ticketmaster). I don't understand what that was all about but it definitely wasn't cool...no performance,which was fine, but his attitude and demeanor was just straight up rude, to people that are his fans no less. I've never had the opportunity to see him live, and had high hopes, but during the Q&A when people asked him questions and he just gave smart ass remarks and no answers, it made me bitter and disappointed. I actually stayed for the whole thing while people walked out once they saw he really didn't want to be there. He didn't even know where he was at...it really left a bad taste in my mouth and I would have told him if they would have left the mike open. Not cool...just not cool. I was going to go to his concert at HOB, but I was so turned of by the way he was acting, I'm not. My girlfriend busted her ass to get tickets, because she knows how much of a fan I am of his work, and when we left she could see the disappointment on my face...and I could see it on everyone else's.

That nigga is on diva status now or some shit...make sure he's got a cigarette.