Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject*daps aquaman*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=11539&mesg_id=11576
11576, *daps aquaman*
Posted by rainbowchild, Fri Apr-12-02 05:02 AM
bro, it's a shame, but i'm already rooting against cody. (and whoever else ?uestlove is for) instant gratification and acceptance from peers will always take a backseat to standing on your own.

my quote you ask?
The dude bugs me thats all. I'll admit, I'm not a Roots fan. I've seen a couple videos, and such. I think the concept of a hip hop band is cool. No beef with them or what they do. It's ?uest that comes off as a conceited jackass and for no apparant reason. I have the Nikka Costa album. The drumming is good but it's not the end all be all. I have the Voodoo album, sorry but I think it's really overrated. I was really disappointed with the outcome after all the hype.

And for all the people who criticize Prince fans for being well... too asskissy. I can say the same for the ?uestlove fans. I do drop into OKP.com everynow and then and some of those guys/gals practically genuflect everytime the guy comments on something or acknowledges one of them.- if sixwuz9