Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmakes ya think...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=11257&mesg_id=11370
11370, makes ya think...
Posted by gunmetal, Wed Apr-10-02 09:11 AM
hey. when ya battle rappin...expect anything and everything from yo competitions mouth. no matter what he says he's still my favorite and he's just the illest period...but think about it....for a min. on how many of us in this vast hip hop culture use the word 'bitch' or 'nigga' on a regular basis.
not saying that his use homosexual slander is justified. cuz if ya "open minded/easy to hurt"(whatever thats supposed to mean) you probably take offense to any form of derogatory language period. (after all my opinion is biased anyway.) and there was a famous guy...forgot his name...somethin about he with no sin and castin the first stone....i dunno but he had a point there. dont hate common for speakin his mind...i respect him for that. they also say that the tounge is a double edged sword...words can help or hurt a man....and god bless the person who hates homosexuals after hearin doinit....do you think thats possible?
"in a circle of faggots, youre name is mentioned...in six degrees i separate emcees..." -COMMON one the lines that sparked the convo...wow :-)