Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Did you choose...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=11257&mesg_id=11308
11308, RE: Did you choose...
Posted by method360, Wed Apr-17-02 04:25 PM
c'mon man. look at the nature of human beings. look at the nature of animals in this universe. Its obvious that nature intended for females and males to be sexual partners. Look at the reproductive process, look at biology, look at human body parts and it all shows that females and males were meant to be sexual partners. Science is right there with the proof. Compare the holes required for heterosexual and homosexual intercourse. You have the vagina and you have the anus. Its obvious without even getting into details of biology that the anus' is not meant for sexual intercourse and reproduction. The anus was not made for a penis to penetrate. It may bring pleasure, but a lot of things that weren't meant to be done bring pleasure.

Just b/c it brings pleasure doesn't mean its right. And I aint judging anybody, I'm just telling the truth. I do things that weren't meant to be done b/c they bring pleasure, so I cant hate on anybody else who does it including homosexuals. Yes, I CHOOSE to participate in heterosexual activities, I CHOOSE the chicas and not the chicos. Maybe that choice is a whole lot easier for me than somebody else, but I still make that choice. I'm not denying that someone can't be strongly attracted to the same sex from an early age. I am denying the opinion that nothing can be done about this strong attraction. You can choose to not be homosexual, point blank, i've seen the choose be made with my own eyes. I've seen a homosexual choose that he wasn't going to be heterosexual. I've posted this earlier. The guy had an EXTREMELY difficult time withdrawing from his homosexuality, but he did it.

I dont think that a gay person should be discriminated against, harrassed, beaten, slandered, killed, or mistreated in ANYWAY, they are human-beings. To do that is hypocritic b/c we all do shit that we weren't meant to do. I sympathize with the homosexual who feels that he has no choice b/c I no what addiction is like, its like you have no choice. Those who choose to continue their homosexual lifestyle without trying to do anything about it have the right to do that, but dont keep saying you don't have a choice. Sure that choice to change maybe hard as hell, but its still there. An alcoholics choice to change is hard as hell, but its still there. A heterosexual addicted to certain types of heterosexual activities choice to change is hard as hell, but that choice is still there. There is help once you make this choice, I know son, I know.