Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectPhobia means "fear"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=11257&mesg_id=11285
11285, Phobia means "fear"
Posted by Erb, Mon Apr-08-02 02:13 AM
I'm not scared of homos, I just don't agree with their lifestyle. Maybe Common and the others mentioned feel the same way. We have a right to feel the way we feel, just as gay people have a right to be gay. It's becoming fashionable now to hype up gayness in general. Personally, I don't like it one damn bit. Respect gays as human beings?:definitely. Accept their behavior?:never.
I can co-exist with gay people without "embracing" them. Gay people need to start living their lives and stop worrying about who accepts them or not.

I ain't gon' kill y'all nigs, I ain't that fool. But, I will stomp the shit out of you, I ain't that cool.- Royce

younguns ice-grillin'me/yo, you not feelin' me/fine, it costs you nothin'/pay me no mind-Jay

don't get too close, because ya might get shot-PMD

you call yourselves God/can you make it rain?/can you tell me now what I'm thinkin' in my brain?-Kool Keith

i might lick one 'tato chip, put it back in the bag, shake it up. whoever get the chip get the chip.-Meth

y'all niggas pray to Hot Rods, and not God/while Versace play your bitches like Yahtzee.-Dave a.k.a. Trugoy